Agen Casino Online Agen Judi Poker Agen Casino Sbobet Agen Poker Online Agen Bola Terpercaya Agen Poker Terpercaya Agen Poker Terbaik

MU Lost because Everton More Motivated, More Aggressive

MU Lost because Everton More Motivated, More Aggressive

MU Lost because Everton More Motivated, More Aggressive

Liverpool – Despite dominating the game, Manchester United made Everton did not move so give up 0-3. Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal admitted that Everton is a decent match.

In his trip to Goodison Park on Sunday (26/04/2015) night, MU already 0-2 in the first half through James McCarthy and John Stones. Substitute Kevin Mirallas complement the home team victory over the tally in the second half.

‘Red Devils’ itself is not without opportunities. Have 65% possession, MU created 17 chances (4 on target) but was unable to unload the Everton defense. While the 35% control of the ball, the Toffees more accurate with seven of nine chances on target.

“We always have more fighting spirit on the pitch and I think this is the first game in which there are opposing teams who have greater than us,” said Van Gaal on BBC Sport.

“We created five chances in the first half – Marouane Fellaini should have scored – more than Everton. In the second half they scored on the counter attack and we had to play against a defensive team.”

“This is the first game that I saw there was a team more motivated and aggressive than us. It is not good, but we are just ordinary people,” said the Dutchman.

“We must see that our opponents play more survive and overcome them as a club. Everton deserved to win – when the result is fair, you can take it,” said Van Gaal.